Submission Deadline: March 24, 2017
In order to upload/submit your paper for evaluation, select "Submit Paper" tab that appears in the column on the left of this page.
You are invited to submit a paper for consideration. All accepted papers
will be published in printed conference books (ISBN), imprinted by the
American Council on Science and Education, and distributed/published by
CSREA (Computer Science Research, Education, and Applications Press).
The proceedings will also be made available online. The printed
proceedings/books will be available for distribution on site at the
conference. The books will be indexed in science databases, including
EBSCO (www.ebsco.com), one of the largest subject index systems, and
others. ACM Digital Library is also including the titles into its databases
as well as ProQuest indexing databases and others.
In addition, like prior years, extended versions of selected papers
(about 40%) will appear in journals and 15 edited research books;
publishers include, Springer, Elsevier, BMC, and others). Each book in
each series will be subject to Elsevier and Springer science indexing
products (which includes: Scopus, www.info.scopus.com; SCI Compendex,
Engineering Village, www.ei.org; EMBASE, www.info.embase.com; and others).
See the web link below for a small subset of such publications: (some of
these books and journal special issues have already received the top 25%
downloads in their respective fields and/or identified as "Highly Accessed"
by publishers and/or science citation index trackers.)
Prospective authors are invited to submit their papers by uploading them
to the evaluation web site at: http://american-cse.org/ . Submissions
must be uploaded by the due date (see IMPORTANT DATES) and must be in
either MS doc or pdf formats (7 pages for Regular Research Papers; 4
pages for Short Research Papers; 2 pages for Extended Abstract/Poster
Papers - the number of pages include all figures, tables, and references).
All reasonable typesetting formats are acceptable (later, the authors of
accepted papers will be asked to follow a particular typesetting format
to prepare their final papers for publication; these formatting
instructions appear at the submission web site and they conform to the
two-column IEEE style format). Papers must not have been previously
published or currently submitted for publication elsewhere.
The first page of the paper should include the followings:
- Title of the paper
- Name, affiliation, postal address, and email address of each author
(identify the name of the Contact Author)
- Abstract (between 100 and 120 words)
- A maximum of 5 topical keywords that would best represent the work
described in the paper
- Write the type of the submission as "Regular Research Paper",
"Short Research Paper", or "Extended Abstract/Poster Paper".
- The actual text of the paper can start from the first page (space
Submissions are to be uploaded to the submission/evaluation web site
portal at http://american-cse.org/
TYPE OF SUBMISSIONS/PAPERS:
Regular Research Papers should provide detail original research
contributions. They must report new research results that represent
a contribution to the field; sufficient details and support for
the results and conclusions should also be provided. The work
presented in regular papers are expected to be at a stage of maturity
that with some additional work can be published as journal papers.
- Short Research Papers (maximum of 4 pages):
Short Research Papers report on ongoing research projects. They
should provide overall research methodologies with some results.
The work presented in short papers are expected to be at a stage
of maturity that with some additional work can be published as
- Extended Abstract/Poster Papers (maximum of 2 pages):
Poster papers report on ongoing research projects that are still in
their infancy (i.e., at very early stages). Such papers tend to
provide research methodologies without yet concrete results.
Each paper will be peer-reviewed by two experts in the field for
originality, significance, clarity, impact, and soundness. In cases of
contradictory recommendations, a member of the conference program
committee would be charged to make the final decision (accept/reject);
often, this would involve seeking help from additional referees. Papers
whose authors include a member of the conference program committee will
be evaluated using the double-blinded review process. (Essay/philosophical
papers will not be refereed but may be considered for discussion/panels).
February 7, 2017: Track/Session/Workshop/Symposium Proposals
March 24, 2017: Submission of full papers (max 7 pages)
April 12, 2017: Notification of acceptance (+/- two days)
May 5, 2017: Final papers + Copyright + Registration
July 17-20, 2017: The 2017 World Congress in Computer Science,
Computer Engineering, and Applied Computing
(CSCE'17: Las Vegas, USA); Including all affiliated federated/joint conferences
MEASURABLE SCIENTIFIC IMPACT OF CONGRESS:
As of December 31, 2016, the proceedings of the World Congress in Computer
Science, Computer Engineering, & Applied Computing have received 27,892
citations (includes 3,346 self-citations). Citation data is obtained from
Microsoft Academic Search. The citation data does not even include more
than 15,000 other citations to papers published by conferences whose first
offerings were initiated by the Congress (such as: FUSION, ICWS, ICMLA,
and others). In recent years, the paper acceptance rate for each track
has been between 22% and 35%.
LIST OF CONFERENCES (in no particular order):
- ABDA'17: The 4th International Conference on Advances in Big Data Analytics
- ACC'17: The 1st International Conference on Applied Cognitive Computing
- BIOCOMP'17: The 18th International Conference on Bioinformatics & Computational Biology
- BIOENG'17: The 3rd International Conference on Biomedical Engineering and Sciences
- CSC'17: The 15th International Conference on Scientific Computing
- DMIN'17: The 13th International Conference on Data Mining
- EEE'17: The 16th International Conference on e-Learning, e-Business, Enterprise Information Systems, and e-Government
- ESCS'17: The 15th International Conference on Embedded Systems, Cyber-physical Systems, and Applications
- FCS'17: The 13th International Conference on Foundations of Computer Science
- FECS'17: The 13th International Conference on Frontiers in Education: Computer Science and Computer Engineering
- GCC'17: The 13th International Conference on Grid, Cloud, and Cluster Computing
- HIMS'17: The 3rd International Conference on Health Informatics and Medical Systems
- ICAI'17: The 19th International Conference on Artificial Intelligence
- ICOMP'17: The 18th International Conference Internet Computing and Internet of Things
- ICWN'17: The 16th International Conference on Wireless Networks
- IKE'17: The 16th International Conference on Information & Knowledge Engineering
- IPCV'17: The 21st International Conference on Image Processing, Computer Vision, & Pattern Recognition
- MSV'17: The 14th International Conference on Modeling, Simulation and Visualization Methods
- PDPTA'17: The 23rd International Conference on Parallel and Distributed Processing Techniques and Applications
- SAM'17: The 16th International Conference on Security and Management
- SERP'17: The 15th International Conference on Software Engineering Research and Practice